Combo Tester, QUICK492E
1. Testing mode:
1) Individual test: test the wear status of wrist strap, single foot or both feet (foot ring, conducting shoes and anti-static shoes) separately.
2) Comprehensive test: test the wear status of wrist strap and both feet (foot ring, conducting shoes and anti-static shoes) simultaneously.
2. With door control system signal: the tester can output a signal to control the system and prevent people from entering anti-static places freely.
3. Combo tester uses mini current to test, resulting in stable and accurate.
4. Low voltage alarm function: the alarm indicator will flash if low battery.
5. Extended range of foot ring: 100KΩ-1GΩ.
|Power supply||9V battery or AC coupling adapter(DC 12V)|
|Sound signal, touch-point output and low voltage alarm output|
|Touch-point switch output||Voltage ≤400V(peak value, DC or AC)|
|Switch current≤130mA, touch-point resistance < 30Ω|
|Test PASS: touch-point close|
|Test FAIL: Touch-point open|
|Accuracy||Wrist strap ±10%|
|Footwear ±10%(100KΩ); ±20%(100MΩ); ±30%(1GΩ)|